Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

Can anyone recommend a good hair straightening cream or mousse that I can buy in England? I find most of the over the counter shop bought ones aren't that effective. It would have to be a reasonable price.



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

The L'Oreal Hot Straight cream is terrific together with tresemme heat protection spray. I have the thickest bushiest hair in the world and use these products together with straightening irons and my hair is so nice now. Pity it has taken all these years of horrid frizzy hair to find these products.



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

my mind runs riot.....



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

Hi, I find if I rub a small amount of DAX hair cream (bought in superdrug for not much 鎷㈡嫝's) through my hair before drying and then Tresemme Heat Protect spray as i'm straightening works well. Then finish off with a shine spray, coconut oil one is good!



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

Toni and Guy After Party [ pink bottled].. its AWESOME! u will find it at your local hairdressers i fink



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

L'Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight Cream is amazing and is under a fiver you can buy it at boots or supermarkets,(IT IS IN A BRIGHT PINK BOTTLE). IT IS CHEAP BUT LEAVES HAIR IN AMAZING CONDITION AND IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY AS IT LASTS AGES. i SWEAR BY IT.



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

I use John Freida's frizz ease range. It is easy to use and it doesn't leave your hair greasy like some other brands. It is available from most good chemists



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

Try L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Cream. I use the curling one and it works wonders. Alot of my friends use this one with their straightners and apparently it is fabulous. my hairdresser recommended it to me when I straighten my hair.



Also try using John Frieda frizz ease products.



The prices are pretty reasonable and more if you buy them at superdrug.



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

Matrix



Good Hair straightening cream/mousse?

Tresemme Heat defence spray %26amp; Charles Worthington (CW Style) wax %26amp; Starightening creme. I got mine from Superdrug. I have very thick hair and find these work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment