Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HELP!!! I need hair straightening tips!!?

Help! I have curly hair and it is really frizzy, i really want it 2 be straight but when i use a straightening iron it's still frizzy and it's poofy. Also after about an hour my hair becomes curly again. I need some advice on how 2 get my hair 2 be straighter!!



HELP!!! I need hair straightening tips!!?

first of all your hair seems like it's dry...I have wavy hair and it used to be super dry and it would always puff - I use Graham Webb Silk Theraphy Shampoo and conditioner and problem solver..now as far as the straightner make sure you are using a CERAMIC straightner those are expensive but well worth it...make sure your hair is DRY before straigtning and do it by sections and slow...don't rush thru it otherwise the heat won't lock...hope this helps!



HELP!!! I need hair straightening tips!!?

go to a hair stylest the might no wat to do



HELP!!! I need hair straightening tips!!?

you need to get some thermal hair products that help keep the hair straight and frizz free...try going to Sephora's hair section i like GHD's or Paul Mitchells products



HELP!!! I need hair straightening tips!!?

you can get your hair relaxed so its not as frizzy and poofy, and section your hair off then straighten and blow dry it for about two minutes, it helps it stay straight, and then move on to the next section



HELP!!! I need hair straightening tips!!?

How to Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron /



How to depoof Poofy hair %26amp; how to style Poofy hair



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment