Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Has anybody had Japanese Hair Straightening (Thermal Reconditioning?)?

If you have, how satisfied are you?



How much did it cost?



How much damage did it do to your hair?



What type of hair do you have??



If you answer all of these I might pick you as best answer for your help, so please help!



THANKS!



Has anybody had Japanese Hair Straightening (Thermal Reconditioning?)?

I had this done, and so far I'm very satisfied with it! It cost less than $600 and took a little over two hours. I haven't noticed damage to my hair - in fact it made my hair seem smoother, less frizzy, and shinier. My hair is thick, medium length, very curly and very frizzy when I didn't put gel in it. It used to take 45 minutes or so to straighten, now about 3 minutes just to touch it up in the morning. I definitely recommend it if your hair is extremely curly, frizzy or thick because there's a huge difference. I love just being able to shower or go swimming and not have to deal with my hair.



Has anybody had Japanese Hair Straightening (Thermal Reconditioning?)?

I had this done at a very good Professional hair salon.



I was NOT satisfied at all. I will never do it again.



1) It cost around $300 and took about 2-3 hours.



2) It looked beautiful when she did it but after a few days at home I found out that it completely fried my hair.



3) I have a lot of "fine" hair, natural wave/body, light brown, and medium length. It was in good shape before I did this. I was so disappointed. I've had to deep condition it almost every other day for months just to get it back to somewhat of an acceptable level.



I hope this helps in your decision. I do think if you have a heavy/thick hair type that you would get better results than someone like me that has a lot of "fine" hair.



Good Luck and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment