Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I did the japanese hair straightening... how do i reverse it?

I did it and i hated, my hair feels too thin and has no body or volume. Help me get my hair back!!



I did the japanese hair straightening... how do i reverse it?

you can't reverse it unless you get a perm.



japanese rebonding is amazing straight. you should know it before you get it.



now you can either perm it or just wait for it to grow out.



I did the japanese hair straightening... how do i reverse it?

no can do....you changed the chemical bond in your real hair, now you have to just wait for it to grow out....



I did the japanese hair straightening... how do i reverse it?

you cant unless you get a permanent curl, it takes about 4 months i believe..



i guess wait until it grows out.



there is no easy way.



for volume you can always use a special shampoo or use those blow dryers that have an add-on to make it more voluptuous.



I did the japanese hair straightening... how do i reverse it?

i dont know but im curios about this japanese straightening. where do you get it at?



I did the japanese hair straightening... how do i reverse it?

just take a bunch of gel and scrunch your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment