Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Japanese hair straightening-are there any salons around Mobile, AL, Pensacola, FL or New Orleans, LA

I am interested in getting Japanese hair straightening or thermal reconditioning and I was wondering if there were any salons that provide these services near my hometown? Any ideas where I can find a list of such salons?



Japanese hair straightening-are there any salons around Mobile, AL, Pensacola, FL or New Orleans, LA?

Hi, if you do a google search on bioionic or thermal bioionic hair straightening you'll get the method you're after. I've attached the website for you. It does take about 5 hours and is about $400. You won't be able to wash, brush or tie up your for 3 days as the straightening solution is still working and you don't want kinks. I suggest having your hair cut before you get the treatment done so it doesn't look weird. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment