Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm scared that Japanese Hair Straightening will wreck my hair!?!?

Will it? Will it cause split ends and hair loss? i'm scared. I don't want my hair to fall out more. or to get even more split ends.



I'm going to deep condtion myhair, then cut it and then maybe do some japanese hair straightening? Does that sound safe and healthy for my hair??



PLEASE HELP!!!



Thanks in advance!



I'm scared that Japanese Hair Straightening will wreck my hair!?!?

I'm sorry to tell you this but it will damage your hair. These people don't care about peoples hair they care about the money! Just shampoo and condition get your hair trimed on the bottom and brush every day. Don't go for the risk! I do what I just told you and I have beautiful thick hair!



I'm scared that Japanese Hair Straightening will wreck my hair!?!?

No it's not really "healthy."



Everyone looks best with their natural hair anyways or else it looks like your trying to hard...



I'm scared that Japanese Hair Straightening will wreck my hair!?!?

If you don't know just read about it to help decide so just read then you will get a idea!



I'm scared that Japanese Hair Straightening will wreck my hair!?!?

If you're freaking out that much about it, why do it? It sounds like you might end up regreting it...



I'm scared that Japanese Hair Straightening will wreck my hair!?!?

check this out it is new:



At the new Phyto Treatment Center in Midtown, a technician uses a scope to magnify the scalp and hair 200 times.



Workers will recommend specific Phyto products. For women in their 40s and up, this newest product with Gatuline helps fortify the hair shaft and increase elasticity. The analysis is free.



And for about $150 bucks you can have an in house treatment. Serums and masques are applied and massaged and rinsed and applied again.



About 500 clients have had the Brazilian Keratin treatment at the Nubest Salon in Manhasset.



First off, there's a clarifying shampoo then a quick dry. From there, the Keratin solution is sprayed on and combed through. The hair is dried again and then Meryle Nemeth runs a flat iron over the hair, many times. The results: curly to straight.



And unlike Japanese straightening, this process relaxes the hair by using Keratin -- a natural protein found in hair. It protects the shaft and the results last three to four months.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment